We strive for Service Excellence.
At MedLeave, our team of experts is focused on providing superior services for Absence and Leave Administration. We collaborate with our client partners to define, create and facilitate a streamlined process to reduce cost, mitigate risk and improve productivity. We leverage an advanced technology platform and regulatory expertise to build a customized and sustainable solution for your organization.
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) is a costly regulation for employers considering the:
- Increased Labor Expenses
- Lost Worker Productivity &
- Continued Health Care Benefits
With significant regulation detail and legal requirements, FMLA administration is extremely time consuming and complicated. Our team guarantees compliance with federal mandates and streamlines the process.
Reduce FMLA Workload and Liability
For companies with 50 or more employees, FMLA guarantees eligible employees the right to take up to 12 weeks of unpaid job-protected leave in a 12-month period for certain medical and family-related reasons. Under certain provisions, Military Leave may also be granted for up to 26 weeks.
Our team assumes the responsibility and liability associated with FMLA and offers a hold-harmless guarantee for company compliance. Our specialists decipher the complexity of FMLA law, limit risk, and reduce overall workload.
Why You Should Consider Outsourcing To Our Team
- Reduce exposure and potential violations of State & Federal FMLA Laws
- Secure Personal Health Information maintained as per HIPAA Guidelines
- Employee education and prevention of FMLA abuse
- State of the art technology platform for accuracy in Tracking, Benchmarking & Reporting
- Monitored communications on changing FMLA regulations
- Return to Work coordination with health care providers
- Create Efficiencies and Reduce Human Resource costs
- Consistent application of Leave Requirements across employee population
- We offer both stand alone and integrated FMLA services
Contact us today for a FREE consultation with one of our FMLA specialists.